Skirting adhesive 300ml - Ultrabond
Ultrabond is a one component SBR rubber based fast grip universal adhesive that adheres to the majority of construction materials, and is recommended by us for the installation of polymer skirting.
It provides a high strength, heat and water resistant bond that eliminates the need for nails or screws.
One cartridge is sufficient for 10 meters of skirting.
Wood, particleboard, MDF, plasterboard, concrete, masonry, brick, ceramic, metal, and other plastics.
Not for use on Polystyrene cornices or sheets !
- Multiple substrate bonding applications.
- Fast initial grab with minimal sag on vertical surfaces.
- High bond strength and heat resistance when cured.
- Strong adhesion to non-porous substrates.
- Single surface application.
- Low slump with good gap filling properties.
- Retains minor elasticity once cured
Surfaces must be clean, free of dust, oil, grease, wax, flaking paint.
Clean tools with turpentine before adhesive film dries.
Must be used with mechanical fasteners in load carrying applications.
Not for use in areas subject to continuous water immersion.
High humidity or poor ventilation will increase curing time.